• Date and time
• IP address of your computer
• The name of your server (e.g. aol.com)
• The pages downloaded
After we have combined this information, we use it to show patterns of use of the site to allow us to improve your experience in the future.
We will collect, use and disclose additional details than the above under the following circumstances:
• attempts to gain access to unpublished pages
• unauthorised attempts to change the site content
• attempts to intercept messages sent by site users
• defamatory communications, or those which cause us to believe that an offence has been or is about to be committed
• attempts to break the security systems of the website or server
We reserve the right to disclose details to the relevant authorities if there is any suspicion that an offence has been committed.
Access to restricted areasWe may grant access to the restricted areas of the site to authorised users, who will be issued with a username and password. This may also include permission to edit the contents of the website. In this case we will record the name, address and e-mail of people with such access, and will record each attempt to log in to the system.
If you change the contents of the site we will record:
• the type of change
• full details of the change
• date and time of the change
• IP address of the user
• name of the user
By requesting access to the restricted area of the site you agree that you will be responsible for any text or images that you put on the website, and that you will keep your user access details (password etc.) secret.
site copyright terms